ALTITUDE NIGHTS – Terms and Conditions
1. Tickets cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded after purchase.
2. Altitude reserves the right to alter the musical line up as rendered necessary by any unavoidable cause or in the event adverse weather conditions to cancel performances.
3. Lost tickets will not be refunded.
4. Strictly no glass allowed on site.
5. No alcohol to be brought onto the site.
6. Strictly no fireworks or fire lanterns allowed on site
7. No animals are permitted on site other than guide dogs
8. Under 18’s will not be served alcohol and those who appear under 25 may be challenged and refused if proof of age cannot be produced. Only the following documentation will be valid as proof of age:
- a photo driving license
- a passport
- a proof of age scheme card that carries the PASS hologram
9. Altitude has a zero tolerance policy on drugs and legal highs, anyone caught with such materials will be removed from the site.
10. Anti social behaviour will not be accepted and those persons deemed to be carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities will be ejected without refund.
11. Altitude will not be responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings.
12. Warning – Excessive exposure to loud music may cause hearing damage
13. Persons who have gained access without a valid ticket or who have gained access through fraudulent means , may be searched and will be evicted.
15. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult
Children with ‘Child’ & ‘Tiny Tickets’ wristbands will not be permitted to leave the main gate to access the camping area without an adult ticket holder. They will also not be permitted to enter the festival area without an adult ticket holder.