Blackborough and the festival site are deep in the Devon countryside so this means narrow lanes and the need for common sense when planning your festival weekend.
Please ensure that you:
- think about car sharing as a first option. Spare seats in your car? Fill them with other festival goers!
- drive carefully down the lanes and keep an eye out for horse riders
- consider using our bus shuttle service which will run from Forest Glade (EX15 2DT) and Kentisbeare Village Square (EX15 2AA) – details of timetable below
- think about the bottom of your car! If it is low then access to the festival car park will not be suitable – please use the bus shuttle service
- look at the weather forecast – if your car gets stuck in mud then we cannot guarantee that you will be towed out until Sunday morning. If you are just coming for the day then we strongly recommend that you use the bus shuttle service.
Forest Glade have kindly offered free parking for festival goers (please respect the campsite and keep noise to a minimum)
There is a beautiful 25 minute walk through the woods to get to the festival site so if you’re feeling adventurous and have little to carry why not strike out and take in the scenery!