Parking in the main Altitude Car park is for those who have purchased camping tickets. They will be sent parking passes to be displayed in the window.
All other cars will be directed to Forest Glade Camp site where the free shuttle bus will be operating from, times will be published closer to the festival date.
Blackborough and the festival site are deep in the Devon countryside so this means narrow lanes and the need for common sense when planning your festival weekend.
Please ensure that you:
- think about car sharing as a first option. Spare seats in your car? Fill them with other festival goers!
- drive carefully down the lanes and keep an eye out for horse riders
- the shuttle bus service will run from Forest Glade (EX15 2DT) and Kentisbeare Village Square (EX15 2AA) – details of timetable to be confirmed closer to the time.
- think about the bottom of your car! If it is low then access to the festival car park will not be suitable – please use the bus shuttle service
- look at the weather forecast – if your car gets stuck in mud then we cannot guarantee that you will be towed out until Sunday morning.
- Forest Glade have kindly offered free parking for festival goers (please respect the campsite and keep noise to a minimum)
There is a beautiful 25 minute walk through the woods to get to the festival site so if you’re feeling adventurous and have little to carry why not strike out and take in the scenery!