New for 2020, Altitude will be offering a unique, intimate festival experience with the launch of Altitude Nights.
Two evenings of musical wonders and delights, starting late afternoon until the small hours. It’s a chance to party into the evening, refresh yourself the next day and come back energised and ready to party all over again!
As usual the bands will be very carefully curated with an emphasis on quality music for all tastes. Line up and more details will be released over the forthcoming months.
Here’s the key points for your information.
- Limited Tickets. Tickets are very limited and it will be on a first come, first served, so be quick and don’t miss out.
- Friday 5th and Sat 6th June Evenings Only. Tickets can be purchased for both, or individual nights. The site opens in the afternoon on the Friday and Saturday and will run into the late hours. During the day the site will be closed. A chance to discover the Blackdown Hills and the Area of Natural Outstanding Beauty that we are lucky enough to live in.
- Altitude Nights is two evenings of musical entertainment, with less focus on children’s entertainment. Children of all ages are warmly welcome, but bear in mind that there will be limited children’s activities.
- Camping. There will be basic Camping and camper van pitches available next to the site and two night tickets includes a pitch. Breakfast and hot drinks will be available both Saturday and Sunday mornings. Alternatively camping with more facilities is available at Forrest Glade Holiday Park, or for a Glamping adventure check out Blackdown Yurts.
- Car parking. Weekend tickets includes parking. If you’re coming just for one day there will be a small on the day charge for parking.
- Opening times The campsite will be open midday on Friday with The site and bar opening at 2pm and live music from 4pm. On Saturday live music is planned to start at 4pm.
- Altitude General Terms and Conditions Apply.