ALTITUDE FESTIVAL 2021
We wanted to tell you a bit about what you can expect.
Friday – The festival, bar & camping set up will open from 12 noon with music starting around 3pm* and will run until late (as usual)
Saturday – The festival site will open early for breakfast, with the bar opening from 11 am with kids/family entertainment & music starting from approx 12 noon*, running into the night.
*exact times for music will be announced closer to the time
We have plenty planned, with crafts, workshops & fun for kids of all ages – more info to follow.
‘Electric Avenue’ – New for 2021
There will be one stage for all bands plus our new ‘Electric Avenue’ – DJ & Dance area with a fresh line up!
We have been working hard to make sure we bring you the best culturally diverse live music line up, from the UK, and further beyond, that you can expect to see in Devon. From hip hop/swing, electronic dance, alternative folk, indie pop and Kongo jazz there’s sure to be something to suit everyones tastes. Head over to our line up page for details. More acts to be announced soon!
Our carefully selected food traders from across the south west are sure to get your taste buds dancing – To see our foodies click here – keep an eye on the page because there are more to follow!
More details will be released over the forthcoming months here on our website and via our Social Media.
Altitude Festival will return in 2021, taking place in Blackborough devon. The perfect family festival weekend, jam-packed from start to finish. Our beautiful setting, great food, plenty for the kids to do – a warm welcome awaits !
As usual the bands will be very carefully curated with an emphasis on quality music for all tastes. Line up and more details will be released over the forthcoming months.
Here’s the key points for your information.
- Limited Tickets. Tickets are limited and it will be on a first come, first served, so be quick and don’t miss out.
- Friday 30th and Saturday 31st July. Tickets now sold out
- Camping. There will be basic Camping and camper van pitches available next to the site and two night tickets includes a pitch. Breakfast and hot drinks will be available both Saturday and Sunday mornings. Alternatively camping with more facilities is available at Forrest Glade Holiday Park, or for a Glamping adventure check out Blackdown Yurts.
- Car parking. Weekend tickets includes parking. If you’re coming just for one day there will be a small on the day charge for parking.
- Opening times The campsite will be open 10 am on Friday with.The bar openings at Midday and live music from 2pm. On Saturday live music is planned to start at 12 noon.
- Altitude General Terms and Conditions Apply.