Altitude Festival will return in 2021, taking place in Blackborough devon. The perfect family festival weekend, jam-packed from start to finish. Our beautiful setting, great food, plenty for the kids to do – a warm welcome awaits !
As usual the bands will be very carefully curated with an emphasis on quality music for all tastes. Line up and more details will be released over the forthcoming months.
Here’s the key points for your information.
- Limited Tickets. Tickets are limited and it will be on a first come, first served, so be quick and don’t miss out.
- Friday 5th and Sat 6th June. Tickets can be purchased for both, or individual nights.
- Camping. There will be basic Camping and camper van pitches available next to the site and two night tickets includes a pitch. Breakfast and hot drinks will be available both Saturday and Sunday mornings. Alternatively camping with more facilities is available at Forrest Glade Holiday Park, or for a Glamping adventure check out Blackdown Yurts.
- Car parking. Weekend tickets includes parking. If you’re coming just for one day there will be a small on the day charge for parking.
- Opening times The campsite will be open midday on Friday with The site and bar opening at 2pm and live music from 4pm. On Saturday live music is planned to start at 12 noon.
- Altitude General Terms and Conditions Apply.