Camping and Camper van pitches , with basic facilities, are available adjacent to the festival site. All tickets include camping. Should you need to park a car or bring a camper van, a separate car sticker will need to be purchased. Stickers will be sent out prior to the festival for you to display on your vehicle.
We are committed to giving you a positive festival experience and are passionate about the little things that can actually mean so much. Clean toilets, a safe atmosphere, well-organised and efficient parking, a warm welcome and small queues are the ingredients – on top of all the great music and entertainment – of a successful and memorable weekend
And the same goes for camping. We offer you a choice of basic but safe on-the-doorstep camping or for those of you who prefer slightly more home comfort, there are other nearby options. For camping /camper van terms and conditions, scroll to the bottom of the page.
POSTWOOD GARDENS TOURING CAMPSITE
‘Secluded and beautiful’ – A little ‘golden nugget’ of a holiday destination’
Postwood is a 20 min walk into Kentisbeare, and from there you can hop on the regular shuttle that runs from outside the Wyndham pub, to and from the festival site. Its an ideal way to have a more luxurious festival experience (and to freshen up before coming back to the festival)
An exclusive small family friendly, family run business in the heart of the beautiful and idyllic Devon countryside and the gateway to the south west peninsula. Postwood Gardens Campsite offers 16 touring and 6 camping pitches, 10 pitches with electric hook ups, male and female toilets and shower blocks. It has a dry and well drained field.
FOREST GLADE HOLIDAY PARK
Please find below Forest Glade’s booking link for camping and accommodation for the festival weekend. There is a beautiful 25 minute walk through the woods to get to the festival site so if you’re feeling adventurous and have little to carry why not strike out and take in the scenery!
Forest Glade Holiday Park is situated between Cullompton and Honiton and is set in a forest clearing on the Blackdown Hills – an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The park is an AA 4-pennant park, which has been family run for over 40 years. We offer some of the best caravan and camping holidays in Devon and are a perfect UK staycation destination.
View a virtual tour of Forest Glade here
You can book online at www.forest-glade.co.uk
And if you fancy something even more luxurious, why not head to Blackdown Yurts – a beautiful setting and fantastic facilities with that back-to-nature feel. Treat yourself…
In Devon’s Hidden Valley, discover the abundance of nature and wildlife
in beautiful surroundings with a unique glamping adventure.
Welcome to Blackdown Yurts. Holiday in our family-friendly yurts in a stunning rural location.
ALTITUDE ON SITE CAMPING – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Altitude on-site Camping Terms and Conditions
- No glass allowed on camping area.
- No fires, BBQs, fireworks or lanterns allowed on camping area
- Anti social behaviour will not be accepted and those persons deemed to be carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities will be ejected without refund.
- Altitude will not be responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings.
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult at all times
Camper van size – max size 6.5metres x 5metres
Camper vans may have small gazebo max size 3metres x 3metres or awning no more than 3 metres depth
No sleeping tents to be pitched in camper van area
Should the camper van field fill up you will be directed to an overflow field.
We encourage you to arrive early to ensure you are not disappointed if you are asked to use overflow camping field
* a pitch constitutes up to a 8 man tent
Please ensure that you:
- think about car sharing as a first option. Spare seats in your car? Fill them with other festival goers!
- drive carefully down the lanes and keep an eye out for horse riders
- think about the bottom of your car! If it is low then access to the festival car park will not be suitable – please use the bus shuttle service
- look at the weather forecast – if your car gets stuck in mud then we cannot guarantee that you will be towed out until Sunday morning.