We are committed to giving you a positive festival experience and are passionate about the little things that can actually mean so much. Clean toilets, a safe atmosphere, well-organised and efficient parking, a warm welcome and small queues are the ingredients – on top of all the great music and entertainment – of a successful and memorable weekend
And the same goes for camping. We offer you a choice of basic but safe on-the-doorstep camping or for those of you who prefer slightly more home comfort, we’ve teamed up with the nearby Forest Glade campsite.
Camping and Camper van pitches , with basic facilities, are available adjacent to the festival site and two night ticket includes a pitch + parking.
Click here to buy your two night ticket.
Please find below Forest Glade’s booking link for camping and accommodation for the festival weekend:
View a virtual tour of Forest Glade here
You can book online at www.forest-glade.co.uk
And if you fancy something even more luxurious, why not head to Blackdown Yurts – a beautiful setting and fantastic facilities with that back-to-nature feel. Treat yourself…
Altitude on-site Camping Terms and Conditions
- No glass allowed on camping area.
- No fires, BBQs, fireworks or lanterns allowed on camping area
- Anti social behaviour will not be accepted and those persons deemed to be carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities will be ejected without refund.
- Altitude will not be responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings.
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult at all times
Camper van size – max size 6.5metres x 5metres
Camper vans may have small gazebo max size 3metres x 3metres or awning no more than 3 metres depth
No sleeping tents to be pitched in camper van area
Should the camper van field fill up you will be directed to an overflow field.
We encourage you to arrive on Friday to ensure you are not disappointed if you are asked to use overflow camping field
* a pitch constitutes up to a 8 man tent
Please ensure that you:
- think about car sharing as a first option. Spare seats in your car? Fill them with other festival goers!
- drive carefully down the lanes and keep an eye out for horse riders
- think about the bottom of your car! If it is low then access to the festival car park will not be suitable – please use the bus shuttle service
- look at the weather forecast – if your car gets stuck in mud then we cannot guarantee that you will be towed out until Sunday morning.
There is a beautiful 25 minute walk through the woods to get to the festival site so if you’re feeling adventurous and have little to carry why not strike out and take in the scenery!