We are committed to giving you a positive festival experience and are passionate about the little things that can actually mean so much. Clean toilets, a safe atmosphere, well-organised and efficient parking, a warm welcome and small queues are the ingredients – on top of all the great music and entertainment – of a successful and memorable weekend
And the same goes for camping. We offer you a choice of basic but safe on-the-doorstep camping or for those of you who prefer slightly more home comfort, we’ve teamed up with the nearby Forest Glade campsite which we’ve linked to the festival site with regular and friendly buses.
Camping and campervan pitches , with basic facilities, are available adjacent to the festival site and separate tickets will need to be purchased.
Click here to buy your on-site camping ticket
All vehicles on site to display an Altitude parking permit that will be sent out in advance. These permits are for festival goers who are camping/camper van only.
We offer day visitors our regular shuttle bus service, which will run from Forest Glade holiday park. We want to reduce the impact of traffic going through our quiet village – please help us to achieve this. The shuttle bus company are donating their time to maximise our contribution to local charities. A big thank you to Crudge’s Coaches and Forest Glade for their continued support. We kindly request that unless you are camping on-site that you use the shuttle bus to ensure you enjoy the best festival experience.
Please find below Forest Glade’s tariff (5 min shuttle ride from the festival site), with full camping and caravan facilities, and booking link for camping and accommodation for the festival weekend:
Camping – grass or gravel pitch – minimum stay 2 nights – £30.00 – couple or family
With electric hook-up – £33.00
Camping pod – sleeps up to 4 – minimum stay 2 nights – £65.00
Holiday caravan – minimum stay 2 nights:
Otter (pet-friendly) – sleeps 4-6 in 2 bedrooms – £55.00 per night
Culm (pet-free, central heating) – sleeps 4-6 in 2 bedrooms – £60.00 per night
8 berth holiday caravans also available from £75.00 per night.
View a virtual tour of Forest Glade here
You can book online at www.forest-glade.co.uk
And if you fancy something even more luxurious, why not head to Blackdown Yurts – a beautiful setting and fantastic facilities with that back-to-nature feel. Treat yourself…
Altitude on-site Camping Terms and Conditions
- No glass allowed on camping area.
- No fires, BBQs, fireworks or lanterns allowed on camping area
- Anti social behaviour will not be accepted and those persons deemed to be carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities will be ejected without refund.
- Altitude will not be responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings.
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult at all times
Campervan size – max size 6.5metres x 5metres
Campervan may have small gazebo max size 3metres x 3metres or awning no more than 3 metres depth
No sleeping tents to be pitched in camper van area
Should the camper van field fill up you will be directed to an overflow field.
We encourage you to arrive on Friday to ensure you are not disappointed if you are asked to use overflow camping field
* a pitch constitutes up to a 8 man tent
Please ensure that you:
- think about car sharing as a first option. Spare seats in your car? Fill them with other festival goers!
- drive carefully down the lanes and keep an eye out for horse riders
- the shuttle bus service will run from Forest Glade (EX15 2DT) and Kentisbeare Village Square (EX15 2AA) – details of timetable to be confirmed closer to the time.
- think about the bottom of your car! If it is low then access to the festival car park will not be suitable – please use the bus shuttle service
- look at the weather forecast – if your car gets stuck in mud then we cannot guarantee that you will be towed out until Sunday morning.
- Forest Glade have kindly offered free parking for festival goers (please respect the campsite and keep noise to a minimum)
There is a beautiful 25 minute walk through the woods to get to the festival site so if you’re feeling adventurous and have little to carry why not strike out and take in the scenery!