All vehicles on site will need to display an Altitude parking permit that will be sent out in advance. These permits are for festival goers who are camping/camper van only. Day visitors need to use the shuttle bus service. We want to reduce the impact of traffic going through our quiet village – please help us to achieve this. The shuttles run regularly and the bus company are donating their time to maximise our contribution to local charities. A big thankyou to Crudge’s Coaches and Forest Glade for their continued support.
Gates open to campers from midday on the Friday. Campers will need to have left the site and car park by midday on Sunday.
Please find below Forest Glade’s tariff and booking link for camping and accommodation for the festival weekend:
Camping – grass or gravel pitch – minimum stay 2 nights – £30.00 – couple or family
With electric hook-up – £33.00
Camping pod – sleeps up to 4 – minimum stay 2 nights – £65.00
Holiday caravan – minimum stay 2 nights:
Otter (pet-friendly) – sleeps 4-6 in 2 bedrooms – £55.00 per night
Culm (pet-free, central heating) – sleeps 4-6 in 2 bedrooms – £60.00 per night
8 berth holiday caravans also available from £75.00 per night.
View a virtual tour of Forest Glade here
You can book online at www.forest-glade.co.uk
Altitude on-site Camping Terms and Conditions
- Strictly no glass allowed on camping area.
- Strictly no fires, BBQs, fireworks or lanterns allowed on camping area
- Anti social behaviour will not be accepted and those persons deemed to be carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities will be ejected without refund.
- Altitude will not be responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings.
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult at all times
Campervan size – max size 6.5metres x 5metres
Campervan may have small gazebo max size 3metres x 3metres or awning no more than 3 metres depth
No sleeping tents to be pitched in camper van area
Should the camper van field fill up you will be directed to an overflow field.
We encourage you to arrive on Friday to ensure you are not disappointed if you are asked to use overflow camping field
* a pitch constitutes up to a 8 man tent
Please ensure that you:
- think about car sharing as a first option. Spare seats in your car? Fill them with other festival goers!
- drive carefully down the lanes and keep an eye out for horse riders
- the shuttle bus service will run from Forest Glade (EX15 2DT) and Kentisbeare Village Square (EX15 2AA) – details of timetable to be confirmed closer to the time.
- think about the bottom of your car! If it is low then access to the festival car park will not be suitable – please use the bus shuttle service
- look at the weather forecast – if your car gets stuck in mud then we cannot guarantee that you will be towed out until Sunday morning.
- Forest Glade have kindly offered free parking for festival goers (please respect the campsite and keep noise to a minimum)
There is a beautiful 25 minute walk through the woods to get to the festival site so if you’re feeling adventurous and have little to carry why not strike out and take in the scenery!